Tuesday 4 December 2012

The return of Facebook Privacy Watch!

It's been more than two years since I updated the blog - and obviously, a lot has happened in terms of Facebook privacy: new terms and conditions, a surge in mobile usage, Facebook's acquisition of the photo sharing service Instagram, the new(ish) Timeline feature, different privacy settings, more integration with apps like Spotify, more granular control over who can see posts, photos, and other content.

Because there's simply been too much development in the Facebook privacy arena, I don't plan to fill in all the gaps from the last couple of years. Rather, I will start compiling current information about Facebook and privacy that is useful to people today.

And as always, I welcome comments and discussions!

1 comment:

  1. Nice and informative post about Facebook. I also have found some Facebook Privacy Settings Changes in 2016.

    ReplyDelete